|Reports To:||Director of Sales|
||Total Energy Systems, LLC (TES) is seeking an experienced OEM Engine Salesperson to market various industrial engine lines to original equipment manufacturers (OEM). The OEM Engine Salesperson will have extensive experience selling industrial diesel engines to equipment manufacturers. Potential candidates should be well versed in; EPA Tier IV solutions, engine applications, and have a strong record of success in selling to OEM’s.
|Key Job Accountabilities:||1. Market engine products to OEMs within Total Energy Systems, LLC’s area of responsibility (AOR).|
2. Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers. Foster sales through a consultative sales process.
3. Facilitate and drive the entire sales process including; sales calls, quoting, prototyping, applications reviews, and production.
4. Coordinate with TES inside sales, TES engineering support, TES sales management, and engine vendor contacts to ensure the best possible support is provided to the customer.
5. Monitor OEMs participating in the TPEM Program to ensure compliance.
|Skills/Abilities/Requirements/Experience:||1. 5+ years experience in the industrial engine industry, OPE, or construction equipment industries working with OEMs.|
2. College degree preferred.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with management, vendors, and customers at a high level.
4. Coordinate with other departments and vendors to meet deadlines, and excide customer expectations. Required: Valid Driver’s License
5. Must be computer proficient, having working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.
6. Skills enabling the use of software or spreadsheets to maintain contact databases.
7. Ability to do routine business math calculations including computation of sales costs, margins and quotes.