|Reports To:||Director of Service,|
|Location:||Green Bay, WI|
|Department:||Service, Parts, and Rentals|
||The function of the position is to provide support to Total Energy Systems Dealer Network, consult
With Generator Systems Sales Team and mentor/train Total Energy Systems Field Service Technicians.
|Key Job Accountabilities:||1. Work with Total Energy Systems Dealer Network providing Technical Support on Generator and Engine|
2. Communicate with Total Energy Systems Field Technicians to provide support and product knowledge.
3. Provide product knowledge to Systems Sales Team on larger Generator and Switch Gear Projects.
4. Technically assist the Service Department with complex Generator Start Ups.
5. Act as a liaison between vendors and Total Energy Systems Dealer/Customer Network.
5. All paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Conducts himself/herself in a professional and cooperative manner.
7. Customer and peer satisfaction is high, with complaints held to an acceptable minimum.
8. Time management is effective and well planned.
9. Provides the Service Manager with appropriate feedback to advance the company plan and vision.
10. Respects the confidentiality of company information.
11. Displays a positive attitude and maintains a cooperative working relationship with all employees and
12. Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor when representing Total Energy Systems, LLC.
|Skills/Abilities/Requirements/Experience:||1. Required: High school diploma or equivalent|
2. Required: Valid Driver’s License
3. Required: Advanced technical knowledge in the power generating industry.
4. The ability to access Internet web---sites for product and part searches.
5. Ability to communicate customer requirements to the Service Department.
6. Ability to negotiate and identify customer decision making criteria.
7. Ability to respond telephonically, electronically and in person to common inquiries or complaints from
8. Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing.